MB (Micro-Block) is a cylindrical “Bar”, about 1 lb., intended for specific applications involving significant concentrations of F.O.G.’s. It’s slow release composition allows it to be packaged for gradual dissolution into a waste stream. The Micro-Block contains a proprietary blend of more than 12 select facultative and aerobic microbial cultures that are effective across a wide range of substrates.
- Multicultural Microbe Blend
- Designed to liquefy and consume organic wastes high in fats, oil, and grease (F.O.G.’s) that are common in lift stations, sewer lines, & grease traps
- Non-Toxic, non-caustic, non-corrosive, non-pathogenic, and biodegradable
- Easy to apply in hanging mesh bags, or by simply laying in the waste stream
Where To Use Micro-Blocks
- Waste Treatment Lift Stations
- Grease Traps
- Drain Lines
- Other Sewerage or Septic Components with significant F.O.G.’s.
Dosing with Micro-Blocks
The dosing of MB is dependent upon different operational characteristics and make-up of the system in which they are to be used, and the results desired.
Please contact us for specific dosage rates.
Products like this consist of blends of microbes for wastewater lagoons, sewage lagoons, wastewater ponds, sewage ponds, septic tanks and septic systems are known by several terms such as: “bio-enzymes”, “bio”, “bio-activator”, “microbes”, “microbe blend” and “bugs”. This product is formulated to boost the population of microbes that consume nutrients and sludge in the following environments: wastewater lagoons, sewage lagoons, wastewater ponds, sewage ponds, septic tanks and septic systems. The result will be a decrease in odor and an improvement in treatment performance.