SEPTI-AIRE™ SERIES 60 SYSTEM
Septic Tank and Grease Trap Aeration System
- The Ultimate Aeration System For Septic Tank/Grease Trap Systems Greater Than 1500 Gallons Capacity
- Completely Breaks Down Solid Waste When Used In Conjunction With Micro-Blend Grease Treat Formula
- Speeds Up Digestion By Turing Septic Systems From An An-Aerobic (No Oxygen) To Aerobic (With Oxygen) Process.
- Septi-Aire™ Adds Critical Oxygen To Speed The Action Of Beneficial Microbe Digestion
- The Series 60 Is Designed For Septic And Cesspool Systems With 1500 Gallons Capacity Or Larger
- Extremely Energy Efficient At 115vac And Only 68 Watts
Hakko Linear Air Pumps
Hakko linear air pumps used for Septi-Aire™ are very efficient, low power consumption type compressors. Hakko pumps are designed for continuous duty, low maintenance and long life. They run silent and are sealed against outside environment conditions. 115VAC power required. Many are in use today for septic tank aeration, multiple aquarium aeration, aquaculture, research, pond /water gardening aeration applications and many other air supply applications. Hakko Air Pumps are sleek in design. It’s a small unit with surprisingly high output. The Hakko air pumps are truly built to last. Hakko air pumps utilize linear-motor technology to reduce power consumption at peak efficiency. Oil-less operation so there is no need for lubrication making the Hakko air pump easy to maintain. All models are repairable and repair kits can be ordered separately.
The New Keeton FishStik™ diffuser represents a breakthrough in membrane diffuser technology. The new FishStik™ can replace standard air stones and are engineered for Wastewater, Septic, Aquaculture and Lake Management. The non-clogging design delivers long-term reliable service with minimum maintenance. Number of FishStiks can be designed to meet circulation and oxygen delivery requirements, unique to the FishStik™ system.
FREIGHT NOTE: Due to the size and weight of this equipment, we will calculate and quote freight to your location after the order is placed. Freight expenses will be charged in addition to the cost of this equipment.